Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i'm not a spam blog ;;_;;

"We received your unlock request on September 24, 2008. On behalf of the robots, we apologize for locking your non-spam blog. Please be patient while we take a look at your blog and verify that it is not spam."

Blogspot had ROBOTS lock my blog. O_o




well..3/4 of summer pieces. I can't find my other one as it is floating around in the art room somewhere. house, 外公,外婆. Were we supposed to write something else?

im going to add links to my page now!!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the portraits of your grandparents, even though you used a light pencil their is still so much value.

Jordan Burt said...

kshay, these are really sick. i like the portraits a lot. the way you captured the small details made it. nice job.

Taylor H said...

I think you're grandparents are the cutest people in the world.