This weekend was sick
Lindsay and I went to First Thursday for the first time! and we made plenty of public transportation mistakes that we will LEARN FROM. haha.. I think we'll go again when it's sunnier. If you want to come we are totally down!!!!!!
we also went to hipbone saturday and I came away with two drawings I super like and I think I will stick in my breadth section. I picture my breadth section like a fat little monster and when I feed it the good art that we like he becomes full and happy and sometimes when I put things in it that I dont' like but need to put in to fill space, he is unhappy and growly. I should do an artist's rendition of this said monster. Actually we all do, because we all have breadth section monsters. excellent.
1 comment:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN.
Good weekend.
Cheetos.
Post a Comment