Sunday, March 8, 2009

just in case i don't get a sketchbook entry done....

http://www.illustrationfriday.com/

We should do this! Well, actually I just thought about it, and it's basically what our sketchbook entries are like since we have stickers and stuff, but nobody REALLY adheres to those anyway right??
I just think it'd be interesting to compare all at once everyone's drawings.

Some of these are pretty charming!


Anyway
I made a list of things i have left to do for my concentration
.finish remaining pieces, der
.redo ugly russia page
.add footprints to pages?
.cover/back cover
.bind into a real book!!

i'm super excited to make it into a book. And I actually started a piece last class which is uncharacteristically punctual for me. It has a great composition, not going to lie.

I'm learning a lot about Pop art because I'm doing my APUS paper on it. Hopefully at least. Really, the only reason I'm still in the class is because I figured the research paper would be a good chance for me to get to know some topic of my choice, and it's interesting to read about actual art history, since besides being super awesome at art, we don't really know anything ABOUT it...or at least i don't. for long.

1 comment:

Taylor H said...

Heyyyyy Karennnnnnn I loveee youuuuuu and I didn't do a sketchbook.. but i still LOVEEE YOUUUUUUuuuu. I was working hard on concentration pieces instead of sketchbook. a little prioritizing considering im so far behind. NOT SAYING that sketchbooks arent important. I like you hair. I want to play with it. Your face is very prettyy. I like your conecentration pieaces. I am looking at you right now and typing things i'm not looking at the screen and probably spelling things worong.